Hi Blog Followers,
In my current work out/weight loss kick, a few songs have become my inspiration/motivation. True life, I typically work out to rap/pop/r&b instead of my beloved country, but the beats in these songs are just better to push you through (and to pass the time), in all their head bobbing goodness. Hopefully they will help get you to the weekend :)
1) B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams, Airplanes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-20inKxm08w&feature=related
2) Usher feat. Will I am, OMG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhLhdKGINzU
3) Rihanna, Rude Boy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e82VE8UtW8A
4) Ke$ha, Your Love is My Drug (best part....I like your beard...): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UDdYTjXiS8
5) Gretchen Wilson, Work Hard, Play Harder (OOPS. I lied. Country snuck in there) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aX3N-DL1mA&feature=related
And, just so I stick to my musical roots, if you need some other songs to help you pass the work day better (or exams if you are still in school), my favorite other songs (mostly country) of the moment are:
1) Tim McGraw, Still: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5CE_metvqA
2) Tim McGraw, Good Girls (It sort of has a Goodbye Earl story line, only more depressing, but it is a really good song): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOSA1MaXx_I&feature=related
3) Miranda Lambert, Me and Your Cigarettes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TufV4mFGybg
4) Uncle Kracker, Smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT2YDtyZ7tw
5) Emily West, Blue Sky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YjJE_yP0QI
6) Brad Paisley, Water: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9UeRSp8pw8
7) Lady Antebellum, American Honey (proof that country singers always sound like their CDs when they perform live): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pASuX80kXHU
8) Glee, the Madonna Episode ;), Borderline/Open Your Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXQubKjB9Do
Happy Friday!!!!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

correction: country singers always sound even BETTER than their CDs when they perform live. true story.
ReplyDeleteAgreed. That is ....correct.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjOsfV3ar8&feature=related
ReplyDelete