Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Permanent Label Maker

While waiting at the gym lobby for my friend to arrive, I did not realize I was sitting in the presence of greatness. I am not sure you can perfectly see this tattoo (I am trying to avoid creeper levels while still creating a photo exhibit of my life)...but it indicates in black cursive ink, that I was sitting across from "God's Gift".


God's Gift....how creative and humble. First of all, how does one self-nominate for such an honor? and, did this mean she was god's gift to the world, or to someone in particular...or just to herself? To me, this tattoo was like she was wearing a sign that said: "High Maintenance", or "Thinks she's a 10...but is probably more likely a 4...on a good day...or if you are drunk". Honestly, it was like looking a Juicy velor jacket, or worse the sweat pants, only permanent. Someone please stop these people from showing their crazy. They should let people get to know them before the innocent bystanders find out the truth. Getting a tattoo like this is like going to a party and wearing those cheesy "Hello my name is" name tags, but instead of a name, you write all of your bad personality traits. She would likely say: Hello I am... "arrogant" "conceited" "vain"....and probably "psycho" "bitchy" and "not worth your time". At least when my promiscuous high school roommate (obviously not you blog reader) decided to confirm her sluttiness via useless tattoo (I think it was a butterfly or maybe a heart??), she put it somewhere only her boyfriend...or someone else getting to know her WELL...could see it. You had to get to experience how easy she was...to see the "tramp stamp". Seriously, with these obvious tattoos we all know who you really are...and definitely stereotype and label you by your choice of permanent ink. Listen to GaGa on this (but not on most fashion choices) and show your poker face...because you stand a much better chance at appearing worth our time if we can't read you right away....

No comments:

Post a Comment