Monday, March 29, 2010

Crazy Ex-Girl Friend

Miranda Lambert sings a song about a Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, which is mostly about being jealous of the new woman in your former man's life. This type of angry/ jealous/ "crazy" makes sense to me, however, the person in the REAL (though edited to block the person's identity) facebook status seen below (and sent in by a reader) does NOT. I am not even sure that there is a word (besides bitch) for the type of ex-girlfriend who is so glad that she dumped her boyfriend that she's actually proud his facebook status was changed from "in a relationship" to single...and decides to publicly LIKE IT. How....AWKWARD.



All I can say to this girl is keep your feelings to yourself (unless you want to become THAT girl)... you have to know that we ALL can see his facebook status...right?!! And to this boy, I have a feeling you dodged a bullet there. Just in case, you should probably go the distance and block her on facebook so she does not get the urge to attempt to publicly humiliate you again, perhaps by tagging an inappropriate photo. In the words of Jim Carrey in Liar Liar, I am pretty sure she needs to be (typing noise).....DELETED.

P.S. Like this stellar reader, you all should send me stories and pictures of the random/funny/awkward stuff in your life to mlirandomblog@gmail.com. Trust me, they are a lot less awkward when others are laughing with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment