Thursday, March 18, 2010
It's a bird, It's a Plane....
No, actually it's Super...Dog?! A Blog reader stumbled across this image online while searching for a dog breed, and thought you all/I would enjoy it. Being a tiny dog owner myself, and one who has actually never bought her dog clothes (yes his vest, sweater, and jacket were all gifts by people who more strongly see my dog as a doll), I often get repulsed by what people force their pets to wear. With this outfit, however, I am just going to say that it was probably Halloween (or Superman's birthday) and will not let myself just think it is AWKWARD. The only thing better than this little mighty pup (who could definitely take on mighty mouse) would be if this little dog lived here (the official home of Superman) and was dressed up for the 32nd Annual Superman Celebration. It's like Comicon, but only one superhero reigns supreme...Can you say ROADTRIP?!
Labels:
Funny,
Random,
Reader Input
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment