Yesterday I made the genius decision to run to work. Somewhere between trying to run with my work clothes on my shoulder in a bag, and attempting to use the iPhone app to "Map My Run" while simultaneously playing DJ (and realizing that every time I had to change the song, the mapping application would pause/cancel as it had to physically remain OPEN to function...one reason I often get pissed at apps), I realized I need to make a new playlist for my Ipod. Since I spend 8 hours a day listening to the same music at work (Pandora only minorly shakes this up), and Itunes/Billboard/CMT can only make SO many suggestions for my future downloads, I figured I would see what music you all are listening to while running/working out that you really like.
I need hard core musical inspiration to continue with my current diet/work out regime. PLEASE comment with some suggestions. I would LOVE to make a blog reader inspired, fantastic, head bobbing playlist.
Oh, and in the world of not really motivational music, but good songs, besides Airplanes by B.O.B, I am digging his song Letters from Vietnam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUXL8fee-Rk.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment